On the absolute red


What we must do to quiet the demon inside? He tells me the words that I don't wanna hear, he whisper in my soul feelings that burn all the love I had. So that's it? That was the only chance to love again? Well, I don't believe you. Every time we find ourselves feeling. It isn't like everyone is singing love for no reason. Okay! Okay! It must be a reason! No reason at all ?! No one know what is to love ?

No. You must understand little demon. We're living by a string here. If I go, you go too. So, we must do some teamwork. For the instant, just let me go. Let me scream and cry, and run all night on bike trying to forget her. Let me do it. After 3 or 4 months, when I'm back, you can get these thoughts in my mind. Not now. Not at all.

We are at zero. We've just destroyed everything again. Let me build up a little.

Thanks.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Citações Interessantes do Livro: O Temor do Sábio

Previsão: A Crônica do Matador do Rei - A Porta de Pedra